Testimony v 1.2 - July, 2004
- Fixed bug related with PopUpMenues "Look & Feel"
- Fixed About & Preferences dialog position. Now are Testimony childs
- Fixed bug calling the internet browser in linux
- Added Ant build file
- Code reorganization
- Minor code optimization
- Rewrited GCD Issue import code
- Autocomplete country and language combos
- New GTK "Look & Feel" theme when supported: ie: Linux and other *nix systems
- Possibility to select if you want the StatusBar visible or not
- Masked KeyDate input in the issue editor
- Possibility to select the issues to import from a serie when importing from the GCD site
- Added menu icons
- Added distinctives icons in the tree view
- Other minor GUI enhancements
Testimony v 1.1 - April, 2004
- Cut/Copy/Paste bug in the database tree
- Mnemonic menues with localiced language
- Recognized when an XML file is valid
- Fixed bug when selecting items with the mouse
- Fixed bug with the length of the selected folder in the Preferences Dialog
- Fixed bugs importing from the GCD site
- Added statusbar
- Done some code restructuration
- Implemented support for the System Clipboard (only copy)
- Added a new option when importing from file (All supported file formats)
- Added basic support for Comic
Collectorz XML format(Needs a lot of testing)
- Added a tooltip with the localized name of the country and language codes
- Added confirmation before exit
- Added New menu option. Closes the Database and creates a new one.
- Added "Collapse All" menu option
- Added Sort menu option. Sorts series alphabetically and issues by date
or issue number if date is not present.
- Shows in the Window Title the selected Series and issue
- Shows the detected errors in an error window integrated with the system (Like JBuilder)
- Some other minor modifications.
- The country and language comboboxes now implement the complete name and not the ISO code.
- Complete localization in English and Spanish
Testimony v 1.0 - August, 2003
- Added "Look & Feel" support
- Support for reading and writing index
files from/to file, in text or XML format.
- Support for editing index files. Series,
issues and sequences can be inserted, removed or moved around
and data fields can be edited. Some fields
(notably the credits) support auto-completion of the text as the user types.
- Support for importing series and issues
directly from the GCD site
- Limited localization. Three languages are
currently supported: English, Swedish and Spanish
Testimony v 0.9 - July, 2003
- Support for GCD text fileformat
- Graphic interface